We are looking for a
Manager of Relations
We are looking for you, who are trustworthy and relationship-building, and who can take the commercial responsibility in Dubai in an organisation with the motto ‘Let’s succeed together’. You have a good knowledge of the Business Central market in Dubai, and you have the qualifications to drive the sale of LS Retail solutions.
Our current Regional Manager has successfully built and operated our office in Dubai for the past 3 years. With an established office of 13 employees, we are now ready to expand the market in Dubai and to welcome new employees when needed. We are now looking for the right person who is motivated by getting our products widely into the market in Dubai and who wants to make a difference to our company’s success by executing on our strategy.
At RelateIT, we believe in team-based management of our locations, and together with the Regional Manager, you are at the forefront of the location's business projects and you are a role model in relation to living out RelateITs culture and values. To ensure a close connection to the common strategy and close collaboration across the other locations, you are also represented as a location in an expanded management team of the company.
Our lovely office is in the free zone DMCC, and we are a company with roots in the Scandinavian mindset. We provide exceptional working and employment conditions compared to the market. Diversity is crucial to the team's success, and we work consciously to bring our differences into action so that we can create the best versions - also of ourselves and for each other. Together with our four values: Respect, Ambition, Curiosity and Smile and Joy, we have a professional workplace with an informal tone in the office, and we prioritise being together at social events.
As a Manager of Relations, you will, among other things, be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining networks and relationships in Dubai on the BC and LS Retail market
- Building the pipeline and the commercial customer relationships, offers and contracts
- Implement our common strategy and budget and execute and follow up
- Transfer pipeline to forecast
- Ensure employee performance and well-being
- Participate in marketing activities locally as well as throughout RelateIT
You have a drive beyond the ordinary and manage to burn through with your visions to both customers, colleagues, and employees. You are outgoing and not afraid to say your opinion. In addition, you are trustworthy and relationship-building and create excitement and positive energy in the office and around you. You go to your work tasks with a focus on opportunities and solutions, and you show active management in relation to contract negotiations and completing orders.
In addition to this you probably:
- Have about 10 years of experience from the ERP industry, possibly as Key Account Management, sales manager or similar
- Knowledge of BC is an advantage
- Have experience from the LS Retail industry
- Are proficiency in preparing offers and conducting sales meetings and has participated in contract negotiations
- Have experience with Staff/employee management responsibilities
- Have an understanding to communicate effectively about the company's services and values
- Can create the conditions for a good team collaboration
- Have a good understanding of implementation methods from analysis to go-live
You are Bi-lingual or Native English speaker, and it is a great advantage if you can understand and speak Arabic.
We are very excited to read your application to the job. Please note that we will not consider applications that are submitted without a cover letter.
Deadline for applications
JOB • relations • business central • network • management
Share this job posting
Let's succeed together
As an employee at RelateIT, you will have more than 150 colleagues based in our six offices in Dubai and across Denmark. We are a very social company, and with our core values, Respect, Ambitious, Curiosity, and Smile & Joy, we take pride in developing our employees both professionally and personally.