Do you want to be our new
business central Consultant
Are you as passionate about Business Central as us? We need a new colleague in our office in Dubai who has a professional approach to drive and develop customers projects all the way with a focus on high quality. We want to deliver ambitious solutions to our customers to enhance their businesses. Do you get motivated by a great social culture at your workplace, good work life balance and a flat organizational structure that puts you in a position to make your and our customers’ dreams come true? Then RelateIT is the place to be.
The cooperation with our customers is the foundation of our business, so it is important that you want to be our face to the customers, and that you take ownership and show great commitment to your projects. With us, it is possible to become either a primary consultant on your own projects, or you participate in larger projects together with other colleagues across the organisation. Regardless of the size of the projects, we focus on our methodology and a professional approach to customers and the development of our work.
You want to work with the latest technology and have a natural interest in the wide range of Microsoft products. With your professional approach you have the courage to bring your creative skills into play with a focus on high quality and you manage to translate your knowledge into opportunities and solutions that provide great value for our customers. Our customers must have the right and best solution every time, so that their business can also perform at their best!
Your main tasks
- You drive the preparation of customer analyses and business cases as well as aftercare and follow-up
- You participate in implementation projects with business sparring, project coordination, minutes, presentations and user training
- You ensure that the solutions you work on live up to 'best practice'
- You contribute to an environment with high professionalism and collegial sparring
- You understand the customers requirements and translate it to detailed User Stories for our development team who are also on-site with you.
As a person, you can adapt to the customer's environment, and you make the customer comfortable with your service-minded approach as well as your ability to adapt your knowledge. You are proactive and understand keeping customers and colleagues continuously updated, as well as you have a sense of detail and are good at completing your tasks. With your positive approach, you see opportunities and solutions rather than limitations, and you can contribute to solutions that cut across our products.
- A higher education, preferably with emphasis on understanding business operations, processes, and IT in companies
- Minimum 5 years of experience with NAV/BC
- Experience with implementation of NAV/BC with several modules
- Knowledge of development and data model in NAV/BC is an advantage
- Experience in being able to run projects and thereby securing deliveries is an advantage
- You can communicate clearly in English at a business level.
The deadline has expired
JOB • Consultant • business central • IT solutions
Share this job post
Let's succeed together
RelateIT blev etableret i 2012 og er siden da vokset til seks lokationer med mere end 115 medarbejdere, og vi har en produktsammensætning i hastig udvikling. Derfor har vi travlt, men vi arbejder med et smil på læben og gerne med en sjov kommentar flyvende gennem lokalet. Som medarbejder hos os bliver du en del af en uformel arbejdsplads, hvor der ikke er langt fra dig og til chefen. Vi har et godt socialt sammenhold, og vi holder løbende sociale arrangementer eller slutter ugen af med en lille fredagsbar. Det er vigtigt for os, at vores medarbejdere har det godt og løbende bliver udviklet, både fagligt og personligt.