Do you want to be our new
Dynamics NAV/BC LS-Retail Developer
Are you driven, independent, and do you want to work for a company with Scandinavian roots where we understand that our employees are our greatest asset? If you are ambitious and have a desire to bring your ideas and expertise into our solutions, this is the job for you!
RelateIT DMCC is looking for new talent to join our office in Dubai. The office was opened in 2019 and has seen success with both our local and international clients. Due to the increasing demand for our services, we are now looking to hire an additional NAV/BC LS-Retail Developer.
Established in 2012, RelateIT has experienced solid growth since then, with now six locations and more than 100 employees. We are one of Denmark’s largest NAV/BC partners delivering ambitious ERP and IT infrastructure solutions that help secure business operations and processes.
But we are much more than that. At RelateIT, it is also about creating strong relations. To each other and to our customers and business partners. We value great cooperation, and we strongly believe that this is what makes extraordinary IT solutions. We all take responsibility, and our good energy and passion for IT embody our culture and the way we work.
What will you be doing at RelateIT?
- Developing ISV and Verticals built on LS-Retail for a wide range of Dynamics versions
- Developing the latest versions of NAV/BC as well as projects in older versions
- Equipping our existing customers with the newest versions of our products and technologies or upgrading our existing customers to the latest versions and technologies
- Testing and providing documentation of the development you deliver
- Ensuring best practice in all solutions
- Learning through our monthly scheduled training days and sessions to improve your knowledge and skills within a vast array of IT technologies.
What do we expect you to bring to our team?
- A relevant degree in computer science at bachelor level and two years of experience within the field (or alternatively at least five years of experience within the field).
- Experience in NAV Development for RTC, Classic C/AL, and/or AL extensions
- Experience in Developing for LS-Retail
- Knowledge of SQL and how the Three Tier for Dynamics is working
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Knowledge of C# .NET or other programming languages is a welcomed advantage
What type of person are we looking for?
You take professional pride in your work and always strive to implement your work according to best practices and design patterns. You approach people with respect, and you are willing to contribute to a tight-knit team of professional colleagues. You are not afraid to engage your colleagues to solve a problem, be it yours or theirs. You can work in an environment optimized for efficiency. You are willing to make sure you deliver on all aspects of our project method, including personal project management.
JOB • Developer • Dynamics NAV/BC • Retail • IT
Share job position
What do we have to offer you?
Therefore, having a good social atmosphere in the office is vital to us. As an employee at RelateIT, you will be part of a tight-knit team and work side-by-side with your manager.
We have an open mindset and value the input of every employee. We therefore also expect you to voice your professional opinion on the projects you are part of. RelateIT offers competitive compensation and health insurance. RelateIT is operating according to Scandinavian standards, and we treat our employees with great respect and care.
Finally, we firmly believe that we should always strive to improve ourselves both professionally and personally. Therefore, we always make time for special training and engaging in subjects that are relevant to our employees’ development.